Barcelona Highlights Bus Tour
Duration: 4.5 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
The tickets have been added to your basket
Tickets in your cart: 0
Current total (incl. VAT): € 0.00
Continue shopping Go to checkout
- This tour will start off with sightseeing by a bus that will bring you to the elegant Passeig de Gràcia, where you will see the most famous houses of Gaudi, Casa Batlló and La Casa Mila (La Pedrera) as well as other majestic buildings of the Modernism era.
- Next, the trip will take you to the sea where you will be able to admire the intense changes the city underwent with the organization of the Olympic Games in 1992. You will drive by the Arc of the Triomf, Ciutadella Park, the Olympic Village, Port Vell and Plaza de Colon with its famous Columbus monument.
- Before you arrive in Montjuïc Castle to enjoy the cable car ride, the bus will make a short stop at the Olympic Stadium Lluis Companys.
- After you have seen the beautiful views over the city during the cable car ride from Montjuïc Castle, the bus continues its way to 'Poble Espanyol', the Spanish Village. During the trip towards 'Poble Espanyol', you will see the Palau Sant Jordi and the Olympic swimming pool Picornell.
- During your visit at 'Poble Espanyol' you will admire a collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain that have been rebuilt in their original size within this village.
- After the visit to the Spanish village, the tour will head back to the city center. During the ride you can enjoy watching the Venetian Towers, the Montjuïc Fountains and the National Art Museum (MNAC) from the bus.
- After your arrival at Plaza de Catalunya, the walking tour to the old city center starts. The guide will take you to the narrow street of the Gothic quarter and other hotspots. The tour finishes in front of the Hard Rock Café where you can choose to eat or drink something at own expense.
We always double-check the availability with our local partners for each booking. Even though this is usually a swift process, it can take up to 24 hours. Once this process is completed you will receive your voucher or ticket by email. If our local partner is not able to confirm your booking we will offer you the best possible alternative. If the new date and/or time doesn’t fit your itinerary, we will reimburse the full amount paid.