Below you will find the answer to the 10 most frequently asked questions to the GuideandGo customer service team.
- Why buy tickets online or book tours?
- Is it safe to buy tickets online?
- Can I also pay with cash?
- I would like to organize a company or family outing. Can you help me?
- When will I receive my voucher?
- I have received an email with voucher, what should I do with this?
- I have not received a voucher, what should I do?
- Is it really necessary to print the voucher?
- I have already booked but like to cancel or change the booking?
- What happens if a tour or activity gets cancelled and I have already booked it?
1. Why buy tickets online or book tours?
There are several benefits to book your tickets or activities online in advance at GuideandGo;
- You save valuable 'Holiday' time because you don't have to look for a ticket sales office on location.
- At various activities you can even choose a skip-the-line ticket so you don’t have to wait in the often long queues at the ticket desk of popular attractions.
- By booking in advance you are also sure that your place is reserved. This will often prevent disappointment on location as popular activities are often fully booked.
- And it is convenient! You have plenty of time to prepare your trip and choose from a hand picked selection of tours on GuideandGo. Enjoy a carefree strip with everything well arranged in advance.
2. Is it safe to buy tickets online?
It is 100% safe to book tickets and activities via the GuideandGo platform, many people . You have guaranteed access to the attraction or tour and all of our online payments are processed by Ingenico ePayments, the world leader in digital payments. The GuideandGo website is also hosted on a secure server (see the clasp at the top left corner in the browser bar). This means a safe exchange of data is also guaranteed. In short: GuideandGo offers you a fully secure environment to online book your activities and tours in more than 30 destinations.
3. Can I also pay with cash?
GuideandGo is an online business and therefore we can not accept cash payments. We exclusively accept online payments with Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, IDeal and bankcontact - Mr. Cash. If you are unable to pay with one of these payment methods then unfortunately we cannot be of service to you. All online payments are processed by Ingenico ePayments, the world leader in digital payments.
4. I would like to organize a company or family outing. Can you help me?
For years GuideandGo has been the specialist in organizing group outings for the best price. We are able to offer you a completely arranged outing in more than 30 destinations. Based on your wishes and the composition of the group we will create a customized offer. The only thing you need to do is book and everything will be arranged! See our Groupbookings page for more information.
5. When will I receive my voucher?
For many of the tours and activities that you book you will receive your voucher immediately after payment by email. However, there are a few exceptions in which cases the local tour operator first needs to confirm the reservation. Once this is done you will receive the voucher. In almost all cases this is within 24-hours. If the tour operator is not able to confirm your reservation we will propose an alternative date/time for the tour or activity. With every tour or activity on our website it is listed whether you will receive your voucher immediately.
6. I have received an email with a voucher, what should I do with this?
Depending on the tour or activity you will need to print the voucher or show it on location on your smartphone. The voucher is your proof of purchase and must be shown at the entrance or to the tour guide on location. In many cases a printed voucher is mandatory as the tour operator in question needs this for administration purposes. With every tour or activity on our website it is listed whether or not you need to print the voucher or just show it on your mobile. On the voucher you will also find all the information you need to be able to participate such as the address, the meeting point as well as the contact details of the local tour operator.
7. I have not received a voucher, what should I do?
The voucher will be sent to the email address you used when you ordered. If you have not received your voucher within 24-hours after ordering please contact our Customer Service.
8. Is it really necessary to print the voucher?
In many cases a printed voucher is mandatory as the tour operator needs this for its administration. With every tour or activity on our website it is listed whether or not you need to print the voucher or just show it on your mobile. If you are unable to print the voucher please contact our Customer Service. We will do our utmost to find an appropriate solution.
9. I have already booked but like to cancel or change the booking?
GuideandGo is not obligated to refund unused tickets or activities, but we always want to help. Whether or not we can refund or change your order depends on the conditions of the tour operator in question. In the event a refund is authorized, GuideandGo may apply a cancellation or modification fee for payment and/or processing costs. Please contact our Customer Service to inform if we can be of service to you.
If you do not show up at the meeting point at the booked time, the activity will start without you or in the case of a private tour it will be canceled. Refunds won’t be possible in this case. You can find the contact details of the tour operator on the voucher, please contact them if you have been delayed.If you are late the tour might start without you. Many activities are group activities and the tour operator cannot penalize the other participants by waiting for latecomers. We always recommend being present 15-30 minutes before start time in case of a booked tour at a set time. In any case please contact the tour operator to inform them that you are late and enquire if it is still possible to join the group. Contact details of the local tour operator are always on the voucher.
10. What happens if a tour or activity gets cancelled and I have already booked it?
It may occur that there is no place on the booked date/time. In this case we will propose an alternative date/time. If this does not fit in your itinerary we will refund the full purchase amount. In case of an emergency GuideandGo will, solely with instructions of the local tour operator, refund the amount in full to you.